NinjaLab proposes penetration tests on a wide range of products (smartcard, microcontroller, SoC, FPGA, IoT, Smartphone, ...) with our in-house platforms and tools:
- Power and electromagnetic side-channel measurement
- Laser and electromagnetic fault injection
- State-of-the-art attacks (higher-order, machine learning, combined attacks, ...)
- White-box cryptography attacks over binaries or source codes
If you plan turning to Common Criteria Evaluation in the future, our penetration tests report format will match those of Common Criteria for easy reuse.
Platforms / Tools
The wide range of equipments and tools available makes it difficult to sort out what will answer your specific needs in side-channel measurement and fault injection analyses. Let us help you with this: NinjaLab offers on-demand consulting and development for custom/turnkey fault and side-channel attacks platforms and tools.
NinjaLab proposes on-demand consulting and development for secure cryptographic implementations at any level:
- Hardware co-processor
- Embedded software
- White-box cryptography implementation
NinjaLab can help ITSEFs and certification schemes in their evaluation and certification tasks:
- Support ITSEFs with R&D and pre-evaluation tests
- Develop custom challenges for assessing ITSEF technical level
- Perform ITSEF audits
Technology (under consideration)
Several products are under consideration, contact us if you might be interested!
- Turnkey test platforms (side-channel measurement, fault injection or combined)
- White-box execution tracers
- Statistical analysis library
- Portfolio of protected implementations (side-channel, fault, white-box)